Clients can find our office at 975 Mar Walt Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547.
Our office is located in the Wright community on the north end of Fort Walton Beach. We are right across from the Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. Our building is about a mile and a half southwest of the beautiful Fort Walton Beach Golf Club. We are four miles from Uptown Station and three and a half miles from the Santa Rosa Mall.
Our convenient location places less than two miles from the Okaloosa County Courthouse Annex Extension in Fort Walton. The main Okaloosa County Courthouse is 25 miles from our office. The Fort Walton Beach City Hall is five miles south of our office. We are also just seven miles west of the Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport.
- From the North: Go south on FL-85 to the exit for Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport/Eglin AFB/Hurlburt Field. Stay to the right and merge onto FL-123/Roger J. Clary Hwy. Near the airport, stay to the right and follow signs for Fort Walton Beach and FL-85 south. Merge onto FL-85 south and continue to General Bond Blvd. Turn right and follow General Bond Blvd. to FL-189. Turn right onto FL-189. Turn left on Hospital Rd. Turn left again on Mar Walt Dr. Continue on Mar Walt Dr. to our office.
- From the South: Head north on FL-189 eastbound. Turn right on FL-188/Racetrack Rd. NW. Turn left on Mar Walt Dr. and continue to our office.
- From the East: Take FL-188/Racetrack Rd. NE west to Mar Walt Dr. Turn right and follow the road to our building.
- From the West: Go east on US-98. Turn left on FL-393/Mary Esther Blvd. Turn left on FL-189/Beal Pkwy. N. Turn right onto FL-188/Racetrack Rd. NW then left on Mar Walt Dr. Follow Mar Walt Dr. to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Our building has complimentary parking available for visitors. Our parking lot and office building are on the east side of Mar Walt Dr. Please be aware that on-street parking is not permitted on Mar Walt Dr.
If you are arriving by public transportation, Emerald Coast Rider has four bus routes that service Mar Walt Dr. Bus routes 1 and 3 stop on Mar Walt Dr. near the Fort Walton Beach Medical Center about one block south of our office. Bus routes 5 and 14 stop on Mar Walt Dr. near the White Wilson Medical Center about two blocks from our office. Emerald Coast Rider also offers a Dial-a-Ride service for those who cannot access the fixed-route bus system.
Top Sights in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to schedule your free consultation with a Fort Walton Beach personal injury attorney. During your free consultation, you will describe your accident and injuries to one of our experienced lawyers. We will discuss your goals for your case and outline your legal options for pursuing injury compensation. When you hire us, our lawyers will always be accessible to answer your questions and keep you up-to-date on your case.
- WoodSpring Suites Fort Walton Beach
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft. Walton Beach – Hurlburt Area, an IHG Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mary Esther-Fort Walton Beach
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
The lawyers at Brannon & Brannon focus their practices on personal injury and car accident cases. Since the firm was founded 30 years ago, our lawyers have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for accident victims. Our Fort Walton personal injury lawyers represent clients injured in car accidents, workplace accidents, slip & fall accidents, and other preventable accidents. When you or a loved one suffers an injury due to someone else’s negligence, our injury lawyers will be there to help you fight for fair compensation.
More Than 60 Years of Combined Experience
Our Fort Walton personal injury attorneys have over 60 years of combined experience. Our firm has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating for legal knowledge and ethics. Our lawyers have decades of experience and knowledge to help us negotiate a fair settlement with insurers. But when insurers do not settle a case fairly, we stand up to them in court and advocate for your right to fair compensation. Contact us to put an experienced local firm to work on your case.