Clients can find us at 4507 Furling Ln., Ste. 214, Destin, FL 32541. Our office is located in The Plaza building, just off US-98 between Destin and Miramar Beach. We are less than a mile and a half from the beautiful Emerald Bay Golf Club and Regatta Bay Golf and Yacht Club. Our office sits across the freeway from James Lee Park to the west and Miramar Park to the east.
We are located near the Panhandle’s major courthouses. The Okaloosa Courthouse Annex Extension is in Fort Walton Beach 19 miles from our office. The South Walton County Courthouse is 14 miles east of our building in Santa Rosa Beach.
- From the North: Go south on FL-293 to US-98/Emerald Coast Pkwy. Turn left and follow the highway to Calusa Blvd. Turn left onto Calusa Blvd., then turn right onto Furling Ln. Follow Furling Ln. to our office in The Plaza building.
- From the South: Head north on Crystal Beach Dr. Turn right onto US-98/Emerald Coast Pkwy. Turn left at Calusa Blvd., then turn right onto Furling Ln. Continue on Furling Ln. to The Plaza building.
- From the East: Take US-98/Emerald Coast Pkwy. west. Just after you pass the intersection with Tequesta Dr., you will see a small sign for The Plaza/City Market Bay Side. Follow the sign and turn right onto the access road. The Plaza building will be directly ahead.
- From the West: Head east on US-98/Emerald Coast Pkwy. Turn left onto Calusa Blvd., then right onto Furling Ln. Continue straight on Furling Ln. to The Plaza building.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Destin, FL
The Plaza building has a parking lot with complimentary parking for visitors. If our parking lot is full, the adjacent City Market Bay Side building has a large parking lot. Please be aware that on-street parking is not permitted on Furling Ln.
If you plan to take public transportation to our office, E.C. Rider’s Destin route 33 runs along US-98/Emerald Coast Pkwy. Unfortunately, Route 33 does not have any stops on US-98/Emerald Coast Pkwy., so you will need to exit the bus on Scenic Route 98 near Tarpon St. Alternatively, you can arrange a point-to-point bus ride using E.C. Rider’s dial-a-ride service.
Top Sights in Destin, FL
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours per day, seven days per week, to schedule a free consultation. When you arrive for your consultation, you will meet with an experienced Destin personal injury attorney. Our lawyer will learn about your accident and injuries and outline your legal options. Our team of attorneys provides compassionate legal services so you feel like family.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miramar Beach
- The Henderson Beach Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Destin E – Commons Mall Area, an IHG Hotel
- Enclave by Vacasa
- Comfort Inn Miramar Beach-Destin
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Brannon & Brannon focuses on personal injury and car accident cases. Our lawyers represent clients injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip & fall accidents, and other incidents caused by negligence. You can count on us to fight for a fair settlement for your case. But when insurance companies refuse to settle, our experienced trial attorneys are not afraid to stand up for your rights in court.
More Than 60 Years of Combined Experience
The attorneys at Brannon & Brannon have more than 60 years of combined experience. Since the firm’s founding in 1990, our attorneys have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for accident victims in northwest Florida. But more importantly, our AV-rated firm has earned the respect of clients and colleagues with its legal knowledge and ethics. Contact us to talk to local attorneys who understand your needs after an accident.