Who Pays The Medical Bills After An Accident?
Your medical bills following a serious accident might add up to your largest expense. Medical debts are one of the biggest causes of financial struggles and bankruptcies in America. Do you feel comfortable trusting your insurance company to help you obtain full compensation, knowing that it will be working to minimize your recovery wherever possible?
Gaining a full understanding of your legal options and available sources of compensation with the guidance and protection of an experienced personal injury lawyer is in your best interests.
At Brannon & Brannon, our attorneys based in Fort Walton Beach will work tirelessly to shield you from experiencing the hardships of medical debt after an auto accident. It is critical that you get the care you need. Let us worry about securing the compensation you deserve for medical bills after an accident.
Whether you have health insurance or not, you need appropriate medical care. With the right attorney as your advocate and representative, your past, present and future medical bills will be covered.
What Will Medical Compensation Cover In A Personal Injury Case?
Maximizing the compensation that you deserve involves establishing the full and fair value of your case along with medical and life-planning experts. We will fight for the compensation that you deserve to cover:
- Ambulance and emergency room costs
- Primary care and medical specialist costs
- Surgical costs
- Pain management and medication costs
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Medical device costs (e.g., prosthetic, pacemaker, walker, wheelchair, brace, etc.)
- Home care and long-term care costs
How Will Your Medical Costs Be Covered?
Using a car accident as an example, our law firm will pursue compensation in this order:
- Med-Pay insurance coverage meant to cover medical costs from a car accident
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage meant to cover medical costs and lost wages
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage in the event that the at-fault driver’s insurance policy isn’t sufficient to cover your costs
- Health insurance
- In some cases, the negligent party’s homeowner’s or renter’s insurance
Seeking your full and fair compensation from any accident is complex and requires sophisticated legal work. Each insurance company will attempt to deny coverage or minimize the amount it pays for your costs. The only way to maximize your compensation and secure a comfortable future is with the help of a dedicated personal injury attorney who has your best interests at heart.
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation With Dennis Or Paul Brannon Today
Please call us at or email us to speak with one of our attorneys about your full options. We are responsive and attentive to clients throughout the Florida Panhandle, handling all cases on a contingent fee basis.