Compensation You Deserve After The Accident
You have access to several compensation sources following an accident, whether you were injured in a car, on your bike, on the water, at work, in a store or at a vacation property. Depending on where and how you were injured, your access to compensation while your legal case is pending will vary.
If you have been in a motor vehicle accident, it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible about your particular legal options.
At Brannon & Brannon in Fort Walton Beach, we can help you understand your full legal options and exactly how we can maximize the compensation that you deserve for losses and damages from the accident.
If you or a loved one was injured due to someone else’s negligence, a manufacturer defect or a property owner’s negligence, you may stand to recover significantly more injury compensation than any insurance company would ever offer.
Types Of Recoveries Available In Your Personal Injury Case
We establish the full and fair value of your case in collaboration with medical and life-planning experts in an effort to account for all of your past, present and future losses related to your injuries and damages. Losses can be significant over your lifetime. It is critical to have strategic legal counsel as your advocate.
- Lost wages/income and loss of earning capacity: We will examine your tax returns, paychecks, work history and potential upward mobility in anticipation of a wage loss claim.
- Medical expenses and future care costs: These will include initial ambulance, emergency care, primary care, specialist care, surgical, pain management, physical therapy, home care and mobility costs, in addition to all probable future health care costs related to injuries from this accident.
- Pain and suffering, emotional distress and disability: We account for hardships that relate to physical and emotional pain, mental anguish, work accommodations, vocational rehabilitation, long-term care and disability.
- Punitive damages: If your injuries resulted from the actions of a reckless individual, intentional wrongdoing or a crime, you may also be able to recover significant compensation meant to punish the opposing party.
- Wrongful death benefits: Immediate family members and other dependents may be entitled to compensation for the loss of a loved one in a fatal accident. In many cases, damage compensation will be awarded to the estate of the decedent, in which case it will be distributed according to the will.
It is important that you have a strong legal advocate in any case. A diligent and thorough personal injury attorney will be the only one capable of maximizing your compensation now and for the future.
We ensure that our clients are covered by Med-Pay, personal injury protection (PIP) and any other available insurance coverage while their legal cases are pending. Additionally, we take on all upfront legal costs, as our firm handles all injury cases on a contingent fee basis.
Get A Free Initial Consultation And Responsive Service
Please call us at or email us today to schedule a meeting with attorney Dennis Brannon or Paul Brannon.