Experienced Florida Personal Injury Attorneys In Destin
Brannon & Brannon
4507 Furling Lane
Destin, FL 32541
The right team to help you through the Florida personal injury process is vital. At Brannon & Brannon, we believe having an experienced team on your side makes a big difference in the outcome of your case. We know hearing how we’ve helped other clients provides insight into what to expect.
Help For Residents And Visitors
With more than 55 years of combined experience, our father and son team of attorneys have seen countless cases throughout Florida. Car accidents require special investigative efforts, a knowledge of how insurance companies operate and what an injury will likely cost. We pursue the maximum and never settle for less than what your case is truly worth.
We know you want to be informed of what is happening when it happens. We walk you through every step and keep you in the loop. We take on cases of all sizes and complexities.
Proven Assistance With Many Types Of Personal Injury
While we are known for our skill in car accidents, at Brannon & Brannon, we help clients attain their compensation goals in a wide range of injury cases. If you were injured by negligence, we can help. We regularly represent clients in:
- Water sports and boating accidents of all kinds, including jet skis, parasailing
- Premises liability: if you were injured on someone’s property
- Dog bites: especially when bites are to children, to the face or require surgery
- Wrongful death: we represent the surviving spouse or children in most cases
- Work injuries: if you were injured while on the job
We offer personalized, detail-oriented service. Our decades of experience and significant resources allow us to handle the most complex cases.
To Get To Our Office
We are just 10 minutes west of Miramar Beach on the Emerald Coast Parkway (Highway 98). We are just six minutes east of the Regatta Bay Golf and Yacht Club. If coming from the west, you can make a U-turn at Tequesta Drive and turn right into our parking lot. We are in a charming two-level mint and beige Key West-style mall with shops below and living spaces and balconies above. We are in suite 214. Plenty of free parking.
What To See While In Destin
We are in a beautiful, tropical paradise in Destin. You may want to visit:
- The Destin Harbor Boardwalk: You can hang out on the beach, see the magnolia tree, shop, get a margarita or check out the many boats, take a dolphin tour or check out the Crab Island sandbar.
- Check out the HarborWalk Village: This place offers a plethora of on-the-water activities, including paddleboard and kayak rental, fishing and pirate boats.
- Sightsee in the Village of Baytowne Wharf: There are docks to traverse, boats and yachts to ogle, and even an adventure where you and the kids can zipline, do a ropes course or climb the edifice of your choice. If shopping is your thing, the boutiques will not disappoint. Nightlife happens here as do many festivals.
If You Are Hungry And Need A Good Place To Eat
If you are a seafood fan, you are in luck. You could try Brotula’s Seafood House, Louisiana Lagniappe or Bijoux. For pizza there’s Landsharks Pizza or Merlin’s Pizza. Like Italian and European but don’t want pizza? Try Mama Clemenza’s (Facebook site).
Get In Touch With Our Team
Do not put off consulting an attorney. Consultations are free and obligation-free. We will answer your questions and offer advice on what to do next. We are here when you need us. Call 850-659-2252. You can also send the firm an email.